Saturday, October 31, 2009

Shri Dewanand's request for Wendy Doniger's address & E-Mail

Subj: Shri Dewanand's request for Wendy Doniger's address & E-Mail
1. namaskar surinder,

I want to attack wendy doniger, but I need her address and email. can you find it for me.

I will sent a waction letter to her and the paper next week.
look on my site, then you will find the waction letters section. public letters. it do works in Holland already. now I am going global with these actions.

send me more information if you have it.

thank you for mailing me

dewanand
delft the Netherlands
critical podium dewanand

2. My Take:
Namaskar to you also Shri Dewanand Jee.

3. I am passing your message around amongst our Hindus. Some amongst them are Red-Blooded Hindus. They either know Wendy Doniger's whereabouts or can find out. I am biding my time, to make out how you bang Wendy Doniger. It will be much more fun-filled for me, than watching a Kick-A** Video. If I were anywhere near Wendy Doniger, I would love to kick her A**.

4. Hindus out there: If any of you know Wendy Doniger's address or E-Mail, would you mind passing it around either to me or to Shri Dewanand at his E-Mail address of:
waldo@ziggo.nl

5. Shri Devanad is a plucky & gutsy Hindu from Netherland. He will put Wendy Doniger in her place.

6. Thanks for all the helping-hand, that you provide for the good of our Great Hindu Order.

Surinder Paul Attri

No comments: