Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Kuldip Nayar

Subj: Kuldip Nayar
1. poonam abbi
to me

When people of word, like Kuldip Nayar & many others are ashamed of their own identity & talk against their national & religious origins & identity, it confuses me. I believe that it is understandable that a donkey pretends to pass off as a horse. But I fail to understand why a horse would want to be like a donkey? May be a downward trend is also evolution.
Namaste.
Poonam

2. My Take:
Poonam Jee: Thanks for your good question.

Quote: I believe that it is understandable that a donkey pretends to pass off as a horse. But I fail to understand why a horse would want to be like a donkey? May be a downward trend is also evolution.

COMMENT: Poonam Jee: It is not at all obscure why a horse would act like a donkey.

A horse acts like a donkey when he does not know any better, particularly when he reaps the benefits of his stupidity. Psychiatrists call it " The Pay-Off . " Phillip-Sober then becomes Phillip-Drunk. It is a problem in the head, in the area of intellect & psychology.

Evolution ( Mutation, Metamorphosis etc ) has nothing to do with this mental-retrogression ( march backward ).

Surinder Paul Attri

No comments: