Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Delusional nonsense of Islam, comment on

Subj: Delusional nonsense of Islam, comment on
1. Poonam Abbi
to me

Whatever may be said about islam, this woman is no better either. She is so full of herself, & her attitude is that she feels she has all the rights in the world to insult & denigrade every one & everything in the world. Give her half a chance & she will say the same thing about the Jews & the Hindus. as for her saying, "I will certainly not go to a mosque, crawl on my knees, raise my rear-end, and pray like an idiot." she says. But there isn't anything that she does except insult people & eulogize herself. She is not the type who should be paid any attention to, for she herself is no better than those she's ranting against in this video.

2. COMMENT:

Quote: as for her saying, "I will certainly not go to a mosque, crawl on my knees, raise my rear-end, and pray like an idiot."

Comment: Poonam Jee: That is Not what she ( Ann Barnhardt ) is saying. That is what I am saying.

You can blame Me for this remark. I am the rugged-author of this assertion.

Please don't rebuke Ann Barnhardt, for what she did not say.


Surinder Paul Attri

No comments: