Sunday, May 8, 2011

Comments on "OSAMA BIN LADEN'S PUZZLE-PIECES "

Subj: Comments on "OSAMA BIN LADEN'S PUZZLE-PIECES "

1 Attriji, I salute your firm, but very relevant Sense of Humour!

BKC

2. COMMENT: Thanks Chaudhari Sahib. Glad you liked it.

3. I will admit that illustration sent by you, tickled my funny-bone. The guy/gal who sketched this illustration, has to have a unique & humorous outlook on life. I could not stop laughing. It is the greatest thing since the ELEPHANT-JOKE...and Osama Bin Laden is an ELEPHANT-TERRORIST.

4. I considered it seasonably-appropriate to put my own spin on it, while maintaining symmetry with reality, but making sure that:

" The joke is on Osama Bin Laden, " where it properly belongs.

5. My own thought was that Yank-Marcos ( Marine-Commandos ), would capture Osama Bin Laden alive, and might make him continually, go through the USA airport security system, for the rest of his life.

Surinder Paul Attri

No comments: