Thursday, March 26, 2009

Response to message of Poonam Abhi

Subj: Response to message of Poonam Abhi
1 I have trouble understanding why the christians are not mentioned along side muslims for the internal troubles of Hindus & India. Yes, the muslims blow up property & people, but the destruction caused by christians is far more devastating. At least muslims announce what they are doing, they may not warn you. But they are pretty much an open book by now. The christians, on the other hand, do not destroy with such showmanship...they are like termites...a building attacked by termites appears totally untouched, till you go & touch it...it crumbles down by your mere touch, & all you find is a large heap of dust, & the place as barren as a desert. Is this destruction any less gruesome than the fireworks & showmanship of the muslims? The only difference is the lack of outward showmanship.
2. My Take:
Shri Poonam Abhi Jee:
Thanks for your observations on my message.
3. If you have read some of my other messages, you will notice " most assuredly " that:
a. I have no use for either Islam or Christianity
b. I regard both Islam & Christianity, as two sides of the " same " coin. What is the difference between Hatha & Patha ? What is the difference between Tweedle-Dum & Tweedle-Dee ?
c. The historical record of both Islam & Christianity, " stinks in the nostrils. "
3. Consequently, my criticism of Islam ( in my message that you have just read ), is equally applicable to Christianity.
In my talks & messages, I give Hell to both Islam & Christianity, without predilection or partiality, between the two.
4. My message ( that you read ) was related to Shri Varun Gandhi's speech in Pilibhit, which is an area heavily dominated by Sullas. This is an area in which hundreds of cows, have recently been slaughtered by the damn-Sullas. Shri Varun Gandhi was " likely " telling the HIndus there that, they are not alone. Because of this specific context, my criticism was levelled against Islam. But I hasten to assure you that, Christianity does Not earn from me, the distinction of any civility, decency, or morality, because Christianity is no such thing. Christianity is something Evil.
5. If I list the crimes of both Islam & Christianity in the same message, the message becomes too long, and people just don't read it. It is a Devil's Choice, and as the Yanks say:
" You are damned if you do, and you are damned if you don't. "
Surinder Paul Attri

No comments: