Wednesday, January 6, 2010

CONGRATULATIONS TO HINDU SAMAJ FOR WELCOMING OM KUMAR

Subj: CONGRATULATIONS TO HINDU SAMAJ FOR WELCOMING OM KUMAR
1. On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 10:11 AM, wrote:
CONGRATULATIONS TO HINDU SAMAJ FOR WELCOMING OM KUMAR INTO VEDIC HINDU DHARMA!
Please copy and paste the following URL into the www. column to see the pictures of welcoming ceremony
Dear Family/Colleagues/Supporters:
On Sunday, December 27th, 2009, Steve Revera, a young Spanish speaking American boy who is getting married on Feb. 6th, 2010 to my niece AMBIKA KATARIA, was initiated and welcomed in the presence of 200 persons, amidst chanting of mantras, into Vedic Hindu traditions as OM KUMAR at Maharishi Dayanand Gurukul, 93-37, 150th Street, Jamaica, NY by Dr. Satish Prakash, Founder Acharya of Maharishi Dayanand Gurukul.
We are very pleased and express our gratitude to all those present on the solemn occasion and to those whose good wishes were with us.
We also offer our congratulations to the entire Hindu Samaj!
Narain Kataria
2. My Take:
Congratulations Indeeed, Kataria Jee.
3. I reckon this as an act of piety, and in keeping with the spirit of Hinduism Defense & Strength. And what could be better than that ?
4. Several years ago, during a meeting of the European-Pagans ( Non-Christian Infidels ), I stated that:
" At least ten million Gypsies ( of Europe & USA ) can be converted to Hinduism. "
I explained my conversion-technique, during this meeting.
Every single European-Pagan nodded his head in the affirmative. When I asked them:
" What are the success-chances of my technique ?"
Every single European-Pagan answered:
" One Hundred Percent. "
Not A Single Hindu in the audience, reacted one way or the other.

5. I also explained my tecknique ( via E-Mail ) to a well-known Hindu-Leader ( Shri Ashok Chowgule ), who replied to me:
" This is too big a job. "
6. This Hindu attitude confirms a big problem with us Hindus. Impact of this Hindu attitude is Large.
Surinder Paul Attri

No comments: