Friday, April 2, 2010

JIHAD, THE MILITARY TOOL OF ISLAM

Subj: JIHAD, THE MILITARY TOOL OF ISLAM
1. bhagavaandaas tyaagi
to me

show details 8:13 PM (22 hours ago)


surinder attri jii ! VERY TRUE AND VERY WELL SAID ! ----

[[[ IT SHOULD BE surendr instead of surinder ]]] ,
[[[ सुरेन्द्र = SURENDR ; सुरिंदर = SURINDAR ; सुरेंदर SURENDAR ; surinder = सुरिन्देर ]]]

2. My Take:
Shri Tyaagi Jee:
Thanks for approval.

3. Quote: IT SHOULD BE surendr instead of surinder ]]]

COMMENT: There are several ways of spelling my name, all equally valid. This particular version of " surendr " gives me a funny feeling, because it looks like & sounds like " surrender ( to lay down arms, to throw in the towel ).

4. For whatever it is worth:

I do not consider myself a COWARD-HOWARD. I gauge myself as a:
a Proud-Kafir
b. Proud-Pagan
c. Proud-Heathen.

Surinder Paul Attri

No comments: