Saturday, July 31, 2010

Comments on Baby drowned during Baptism

Subj: Comments on Baby drowned during Baptism
2. My Take: Namaste to you also Anuradha Choudry Jee.
3. Quote: I believe one has to be careful about how one labels practices in other religions/traditions until one knows for certain that it is the case just as we would not appreciate people from other faiths branding customs of the Sanatana Dharma or any other related tradition as rituals of the devil without understanding the deeper symbolism/significance behind them.
COMMENT: Anuradha Jee: Thank you. I stand behind my statements.
I have been tested on this issue several times before, at least once in a public meeting.
In one public meeting, a Christian Missionary fought battles with me for at least 15 minutes, on this very issue, insisting confidently & conceitedly that, ritual of baptism is not a ritual of exorcism. In front of the whole crowd, I knocked every one his arguments, into a cocked hat, forcing him to admit finally that:
" Yes, ritual of baptism is a ritual of exorcism. "
4. Not only that, at the end of his lecture, he came over to my seat, and shook my hand furiously, again & again ( he had Not been challenged before, and enjoyed debating with me ).
5. Now note this: The Hindus in the crowd who were sitting subdued so far, now came over to my seat, and also congratulated me for my good arguments.
6. If in future, any body wants to challenge me on this issue, I am ready .
7. Regarding rest of the statements in your message: I am trying to keep my reply short. But I have taken Bible apart, line by line, and exposed the Devil out of them, to the utter delight of Pagans of Europe. Suffice it to say that:
Christianity is Not what it is made out to be.
8. Quote: On a more philosophical note - in the course of my travels, I find more and more that, we as a human race, share much more in common with each other as human beings once we get to know the 'Other'
COMMENT: I concur with you, Anuradha Choudry Jee. There are lots of factors of commonalities amongst us humans.
Mr. Jorimunder Ingi ( Head of the Pagans of Iceland ) told us in a public meeting that, the Pagans of Iceland compared the Pagan Mythology of Iceland with the Pagan Mythologies of every place on earth. The Pagan Mythology that came closest to the Pagan My thology of Iceland is:
" THE PAGAN MYTHOLOGY OF HINDUISM. "
9. When I heard this assessment, it shook the wind out of my ears. But there is lot of Hindu at other places in Europe too, this reality is generally unknown to Hindus.
Surinder Paul Attri

No comments: