Sunday, August 1, 2010

Comments on “Baby drowned during Baptism” 1

Subj: Comments on “Baby drowned during Baptism”

1. Namaste Surinder ji,

DhanyavAdah for your clarifications.
Would be interested some time to learn more about your argument on Baptism as an exorcist ritual.
If you have any article on it, I would be very happy to go through it if it would be possible for you to send it via mail.

I had a different understanding of the ritual but if your explanation can throw new light on the subject will be very happy to know more about it.

Regarding the similarities between Pagan Myths, I have a problem with the word pagan because it seems to have a derogatory connotation to it as primitive and uncivilised, a word employed by early Christians to denigrate the native belief-systems of those they had come to convert.
It was interesting to learn about the similarities between the Icelandic Myths and those of the Sanatana Dharma. Would be uttamam to explore this connection further.

Shubhamastu
Anuradha



2. My Take: Namaste to you, Anuradha Choudry Jee.

3. Quote: DhanyavAdah for your clarifications.



COMMENT: You are welcome.



4. Quote: Would be interested some time to learn more about your argument on Baptism as an exorcist ritual.
If you have any article on it, I would be very happy to go through it if it would be possible for you to send it via mail.



COMMENT: Sorry! I do not have any article, nor am aware of the existence of any article on this subject.

 

5. Quote: I had a different understanding of the ritual but if your explanation can throw new light on the subject will be very happy to know more about it.


COMMENT: This does not surprise me at all. Many Christian Priests are also totally amazed & wonder how this inter-marriage between baptism & exorcism is possible.

But this linkage is not only possible, but has a strong presence in Christianity.In fact, it is fundamental to Christianity. Consequently, I oppose humbug and separate fact from fiction.



You tell me what is your understanding of baptism, and I will explain mine, and I will put Exorcism on top of Baptism.

I would say this, in the interim, that Devil ( a totally imaginary creature ) is very real to Christianity. Diabolical-Possession is also extremely real to Christians. Christianity tries to confine the Devil ( a creature of no-existence ) to Hell. That is what Exorcism is all about.



6. Quote: Regarding the similarities between Pagan Myths, I have a problem with the word pagan because it seems to have a derogatory connotation to it as primitive and uncivilised, a word employed by early Christians to denigrate the native belief-systems of those they had come to convert.



COMMENT: This does Not shock me at all.

The Pagans of Europe also have a problem with the term Pagan, because this is a term of abuse that, Christians use for Non-Christian Infidels. The Pagans of Europe want to damn the term that represents them. But I call myself a Pagan ( A Proud Pagan ) and have suggested that they use it too. First, Pagan is a standard term, well-understood by nearly everybody. Secondly, I use the term Pagan ( Paganism ) to expose the heinous crimes that Christianity represents.



For the same reason, I call myself a Kafir, even though some Hindus don't like it, because it is a term of abuse that Moslems have chosen for Non-Moslem Infidels. Hindus prefer to use their own term. Suffice it to say, that for reasons of my own, I call myself a Kafir ( A Proud Kafir ). I use this term, to give Hell to Islam.

Surinder Paul Attri

No comments: